Dhalsim's SECRET Dhalsim's SECRET

since you reply to every review.. why not?

*whistles* i'm supposed to be doing my work right now, but i'm lazy and enjoy procrastinating. :) do you spend more time making flash movies or replying to your reviews i wonder. i'm getting the picture that you monitor your reviews hourly.. o_O; if i could write more reviews i would, just to make you reply to all of them. :) have fun watching your reviews and have yourself a wonderful day.

MakefunNotwar718 responds:

Actually, WHEN i submit a movie, I hire an old Asian lady to moniter my reviews for me. For every review she finds, she gets a hug and a coupon for a FREE hamburger. No, but seriously, i moniter them about once to twice a day. I just respond in one large sum. I appreciate the feedback and i'm also very social person. It literally takes 10 minutes to respond to about 15 reviews and WE ALL have 10 extra minutes on our hands through out the day. Unless, we are the type of people who like to act like we're "too cool/busy." Anyway, ur probably right though, i do spend more time responding to reviews than making FLASH movies. My longest movie took me one week, whereas the rest took me a day sometimes hours. ;)

Sonic X Chaotic Battle Sonic X Chaotic Battle

good stuff

although it reminded me more of a dragonball fight than a hedgehog fight, this was generally animated very well (with exception of miniscule flaws). it'd be nice to see you develop a full story with this.

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

sweet!

cool art and good animation. sound's awesome and story's pretty intriguing. a definite 10!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

No one seems to understand..

No, he did not code up Doom from scratch. He took the original game and (using the technology of Adobe Alchemy) he allowed the game to be run in Flash inside your browser. (For heaven's sakes, read up on Adobe Alchemy if you don't understand...)

While I don't doubt that a lot of effort was still necessary to make the game more playable in a browser window, it's insulting to praise a programmer for the things he did not do.

Still, great job putting up Doom on the web. This has surely brought good memories back to a lot of people out there.

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

This is funny. Seriously.

The joke's on us when I found out that this game plays and looks better than your "serious" games. Although the controls aren't perfect.. (eg. holding W makes him constantly bunnyhop; a common problem I hated in games) Everything else worked out quite well. Yes, you should be making a "sequel" of sorts... but please don't make it a joke. When you make the same joke twice, it will lose its humor.

Keep up the good work, and put some random thought into your next game. Everyone will love it.

TheMillz responds:

What good work? You gave me a 0! I can't tell if you like it or not! :0

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

That's a nice variation..

Seems like this one has no limits in terms of distance and height..
I probably hold the record negative distance of -8000.. now if only you labelled that side of the place..