Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

No one seems to understand..

No, he did not code up Doom from scratch. He took the original game and (using the technology of Adobe Alchemy) he allowed the game to be run in Flash inside your browser. (For heaven's sakes, read up on Adobe Alchemy if you don't understand...)

While I don't doubt that a lot of effort was still necessary to make the game more playable in a browser window, it's insulting to praise a programmer for the things he did not do.

Still, great job putting up Doom on the web. This has surely brought good memories back to a lot of people out there.

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

This is funny. Seriously.

The joke's on us when I found out that this game plays and looks better than your "serious" games. Although the controls aren't perfect.. (eg. holding W makes him constantly bunnyhop; a common problem I hated in games) Everything else worked out quite well. Yes, you should be making a "sequel" of sorts... but please don't make it a joke. When you make the same joke twice, it will lose its humor.

Keep up the good work, and put some random thought into your next game. Everyone will love it.

TheMillz responds:

What good work? You gave me a 0! I can't tell if you like it or not! :0

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

That's a nice variation..

Seems like this one has no limits in terms of distance and height..
I probably hold the record negative distance of -8000.. now if only you labelled that side of the place..